If you are involved in an accident or need to report a claim, here is a general common sense checklist you may want to consider:
Accident/Claims Reporting Checklist
- Secure necessary first aid for any injured parties.
- Notify local authorities, police, fire, medical, etc. as necessary. Be sure to file a police report in case of theft or vandalism
- Secure the aircraft. Take necessary precautions to protect the aircraft or property from further damage.
- Notify the insurance company as soon as possible. Be prepared to provide…
- • the time, date, and exact location of the occurrence.
- • Names and contact information of any injured persons, witnesses, local authorities or others with information concerning the loss
- • Status of anyone injured
- • Status of damaged aircraft or property
- Do not make any oral or written statements to anyone other than law enforcement or the FAA without insurance company permission. Do not admit fault or liability.
- Cooperate with the insurance company in their investigation. Provide information, assist with witnesses, and help obtain information and evidence as requested.
- Allow the insurance company to inspect the damaged property prior to repair or disposal.
- File a Proof of Loss within the time period specified in your policy
- Be sure to read your specific policy and comply with all of its terms, provisions and requirements.
To Report a claim
Contact 678-278-2100 during normal business hours. After hours call or text Jim Gardner at 678-983-4482 or email any of our aviation team through the contact page on this website, or
Call the Insurance Company directly. You can find their phone numbers and web addresses in your policy, or on the Claims Contact Numbers drop down box.
For your convenience you may record the details of a claim through our online initial claims report . Go to claims center in the menu bar and select the Online Claims Report drop down box. Once complete it will be send to our service email address. Or Download the full Claims Form from the drop down box. Send it to Jim Gardner or any of our aviation service team. If you need is urgent, please call our aviation claims hot line @ 678-983-4482.